GoFr is Opinionated Web Framework written in Go (Golang). It helps in building robust and scalable applications. This framework is designed to offer a user-friendly and familiar abstraction for all the developers . We prioritise simplicity over complexity.
In this section we will walk through what GoFr is, what problems it solves, and how it can help in building your project.
Step-by-step guides to setting up your system and installing the library.
Our guides break down how to perform common tasks in GoFr.
- Support for various response types such as JSON, FILE.
- Health check and Readiness monitoring for checking continuous service availability.
- Metrics exposure for monitoring and analysis using Prometheus.
- Tracing capability to track user request progress with traceable spans.
- Level-based logging support for effective debugging and monitoring.
- Promote simple and clean code.
- Favor compile-time checked code over dynamic code.
- Create a solid foundation for the integration of application modules.
- Encourage a more functional way of programming.
- Avoid code duplication.
- Log and store data for analysis purposes.